So. If it was Mona’s idea to fake her death. If she never planned to do so….
1. Why was she so desperate for money before she was attacked? Remember she shook down the mask guy for the money he owed. She shook down Byron for money, too. She needed it bad.
2. Why did she tell Spencer she was writing journals for her to carry on after she died?
3. Didn’t her comment “that’s immortality, my darlings” kinda hint that she was planning on doing so?
4. Wasn’t that kinda the reason she played that horrid prank on the girls for hallowe’en? To know they’d have her back?
There’s been a few too many hints that she planned to fake her death. Mona making the suggestion off hand doesn’t add up.
- stonerthings likes this
- ourloveasashield likes this
- keesdesteen likes this
- jackiepanked likes this
- lexiiesq reblogged this from arosewoodliar and added:
- lexiiesq likes this
- b0ring-m1nds likes this
- play--crack--the-sky likes this
- spencersbarn likes this
- iamasuperwholock reblogged this from chemicalxwings
- dollars-and-churros likes this
- dysfagia likes this
- prettylittleliar420 said: maybe she was telling the truth, but the timing was a lie. what if mona offered to help her fake her death when she saw ali in the costume shop. the two worked out a plan, and the whole night of the attack was part of the plan?
- lol-emily reblogged this from arosewoodliar
- lol-emily likes this
- b26-is-just-the-beginning likes this
- loveleyn likes this
- loser--mona likes this
- phre-shest likes this
- hiiluminati likes this
- arosewoodliar reblogged this from chemicalxwings and added:
- chemicalxwings posted this